maandag 11 augustus 2014

Milano here I come!

Almost!! My (minor) study period abroad is coming closer.

I will fly the 31th of August to Milano. And I will study there for 4 / 5 months at the Universit√† Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.

The university is located in the city center of Milano, next to the fashion district! In September will be the amazing fashion week of Milano. I can't wait to spot some famous designers and press people. And off course I will broadcast the ins and outs on my very own blog!
I am going to live in China town! Hahaha I hear you thinking.. Does Milan has a China town? Yes it does! 

What I read about it, it isn't that big. But is it located in the Northern part of Milano next to the city park Parco Sempione where Roberto Cavalli has his very own hip and happening club. I will definitely check it out!

The pictures on the right site show you my room to be. It is nothing fancy but still is nice for a few months! 

My next update about my semester abroad will be the first of September! In the mean time you can read about some new beauty products! I will post tomorrow a blog about the Rimmel mascara with argan oil!

See you tomorrow!

Love,
Romy




Een reactie posten