woensdag 18 juni 2014

Urban Decay Naked palette 3


Good Morning girls,
I am happy to announce my new partner in crime. My brand new urban decay naked palette 3. Yes it came all the way from America!

It is a prefect mix between a nice daily make-up for a full time working girl and nice evening look for the upcoming party girl.
I have three days to go and then my holiday begins! And the blogging will start! 

The palette has some awesome colours to celebrate the spring and to welcome the summer! There is a great balance between soft colours and bright colours. The finish is from matte to shiny and it sparkles! The glow is sophisticated and the sparkles are wowing! 

The beautiful colours are highly pigmented and blend beautiful. I was a bit skeptical about the micro glitter and the black heart colour but even those are very beautiful and wearable, also during day time. I think I may have found my favorite eye shadow brand! Unfortunately I cannot buy it here in the Netherlands. 








The colours are awesome right?!
Love,
Romy
Een reactie posten