maandag 21 april 2014

S.H.O.E.S

Hi there!

I am finally back and blogging.
My traineeahip and pretty little liars are taking over.
And the one thing I like the most is fading away.
So here I am with a brand new blog!

It is about S.H.O.E.S. Did you hear about it? It is in the Kunsthal in Rotterdam. It is an exhibition with some awesome shoes from several designers. 

From Salvatore Ferragamo till the shoes that Carrie Bradshaw wore in Sex and the City you know them right? The Manolo Blahnik, wauw that is awesomeness!! I almost could touch them. What I really wanted is to wear them off course. Carrie wore them at here wedding with Mr. Big. Okay, back to earth.

The Kunsthal in Rotterdam is major. There are several halls were you can see more than S.H.O.E.S. 









Click on read more to check out more shoes!













Een reactie posten