donderdag 30 januari 2014

Westwing daily sale





Gooodevening! How was your day? Mine was pretty busy, but fun! Just how I like it!
I found something nice that I have to share with you. Maybe you already know this website. But I adore it.

And if you do not know the website than is this a great site for some inspiration for your home or room. 
The website is called WestWing. You might know it from the Marie Claire or the Linda. This site has some very nice daily offers in terms of Home and Living. From Rikki Tikki to some Swedish adventures. Some 
lovely furniture till Scottish soaps. I like it!
The price is still a bit high for my student salary. But the pictures are awesome. And I can tell you this.. They really inspire me. 

So have fun! And thank you for reading my blog!

Love,
Romy


East meets West
Een reactie plaatsen