vrijdag 27 december 2013

Barcelona baby

How was your Christmas?
I like to tell you more about the amazing weekend I had before Christmas.
I spend the weekend in Barcelona with my boyfriend. Our fairy-tale lasted three whole days. 
It was a Christmas gift from me to him.

We stayed in an very big and spectacular hotel! It is called the W Barcelona. We felt like rock stars. The hotel is located on the beachfront along the famous Barceloneta boardwalk.

Our room was on the eight floor with some panoramic view over the Mediterranean Sea and the city of Barcelona, AWSOME!

We visited some really nice places like the Sagrada Familia. It took us one hour to get in. So I have a tip for you, buy the tickets online! It is really beautiful. I always wanted to see the cathedral! And it was amazing. Gaudi was absolutely right. It is breathtaking. Anayway, Barcelona is full of culture and really nice architecture. It is a cultural and unique experience that brings together three centuries of history. I was amazed of all the exceptional buildings. There is a lot to see and I can tell you this; three days isn't enough. We have to visit this amazing city again!



Shopping is amazing in Barcelona. There are many large department stores. Two of the largest are in the centre of Barcelona Spain shopping line they are El Corte Ingl├ęs and Fnac. I bought some nice items and offcourse I will put them on my blog.
Stay tuned.

Love, 
Romy
Een reactie posten