zondag 24 november 2013

Visiting & Other Stories

I am back from Berlin! And it was awesome. I visited a store that amazed me.

Designed for life is the guidance of & Other Stories.


The ready-to-wear clothes, shoes, bags and accessorizes are amazing. Their creative ateliers in Paris and Stockholm design diversified fashion collections with great attention to detail and quality at an affordable price.

That is what amazed me. The store is beautiful with the most i
nspiring fashion stories attached to it. And the price is payable.

I have seen some amazing shoes. But I didn't buy them. And I think I will regret it for a long time.. 



The coats were amazing. The good quality is radiating from it. But that is not the only thing I like. They have a really nice beauty line and lovely bags! Look below for some amazing items. Love it! Enjoy your Sunday!



Een reactie posten