dinsdag 12 november 2013

Lovely afternoon tea

A lovely day with friends. I wish every day could be like that. Just relaxing and enjoying some sweetness varied with very tasteful sandwiches.

We enjoyed a nice high tea at Wonders in Zaandam. Wonders is a really nice styled restaurant. The atmosphere is so cozy and warm. This was the first time that I tried the high tea there. And I can recommend it! There is plenty food to indulge yourself.

The high tea starts off with a fresh fruit smoothie. Really nice to get some vitamins after a night of partying.

They use is Mr. Jones tea. It is my favorite tea and I have worked together with them in the past. =)
Click here to check out the Mr. Jones Tea.

Below you find some more pictures! Enjoy you Tuesday!
Love,

Romy
















Een reactie plaatsen