zondag 25 augustus 2013

Vogue Fashion night out!

Oelala can't wait on the BIG Vogue Fashion Night Out!

It's on the 5th of September. From 18:00 till 23:00 you can shop till your drop from the Dam, Hobbemastraat, Van Baerlestraat until the P.C. Hooftstraat.
Don't worry you don't have to walk all the way from the Dam square to the P.C. Hoofstraat. Nooo there are yellow caps from Tommy Hilfiger. Really nice because we are wearing heals ladies!

There is live music, bites, champagnes and there are limited edition items.

Like from Chanel! Oeh yes Chanel has two awesome nail polish colors that they sell only this evening. Hmm I have to have it!

You have to stop by Guess I've heard that they have GOODIEBAGS!
And I will stop by at the Vogue warehouse. I think their is something I like to have. Don't you think?

Are you going to the Vogue Fashion Night Out? Let me know =)

Love.

Mega give away is still running! Don't forget to participate:
http://stylebyromy.blogspot.nl/2013/08/mega-give-away.html


Een reactie posten