woensdag 28 augustus 2013

Shoplog!



Soo I showed you some brands and cool items.

But what did I buy on the Modern Hippie Market?
I will show you!


I bought some pretty nice scarfs, two actually.
One for the fall and one for the winter.
I love the colors they are so bright!


I bought the two scarfs at a really nice stand called EIVISSA STYLE. Marank van Noordt fell in love with Ibiza. She is exporting the prettiest things from Ibiza and sell them here in the Netherlands.
A few brands are her favorite like: Reina & Roses and TomTom Ibiza. The scarfs are from the brand David & Alex. 
The name of her web shop EIVISSA means actually Ibiza, nice right?

Do you want more information?
After the click you will find the prettiest items:

http://www.eivissastyle.nl/

Love











Een reactie posten