dinsdag 27 augustus 2013

look what I found!

Oeww when I came home I found a nice surprise!

There it was two original dove deodorant. No alcohol, anti-antiperspirant, lasting 48 hours, filled with vitamin E and 1/4 moisturizing cream and vitamin E known for its skin care. 

After shaving your underarm skin can be damaged this deodorant promises to hydrate your skin after shaving.
After 7 days you will see the difference. Your underarms will be visibly softer and smoother! Now I can't wait!

Normally I use Rexona, I am pretty happy with it. But now I will compare them. Rexona versus Dove! Hihi 


Let's see which one is better and if my underarm skin will be softer. 


Do you think that a deodorant stick will be better than a spray?
I really don't know.. Let's try it!


Love!
 




  


Een reactie plaatsen